
At our recent KU Book Review, a reviewer wrote about this book, saying once she got into it she couldn't put it down. I agree. I felt like I had to keep plugging away because it was the Printz Award winner. I'm glad I did. Taylor Markham's mother abandoned her at a gas station when she was 11. Since that time she has been living at Jellicoe School and her life is a mystery to her. The students have annual territory wars with the Townies and military school cadets. Taylor knows she has to figure out how her life is interwoven with another story of teenagers from the past who lost their parents in a tragic car accident along Jellicoe Road. Taylor and Griggs, the leaders of the Cadets have a history and must once again join forces to unravel the mystery. Senior High.

No comments:
Post a Comment